Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend trip. Spring has sprung!

My hero!

First signs of spring! Beautiful!

First forsythia bloom!

Just had to bring spring indoors.
Last weekend my mom, dad, sister and I went on a road trip to Louisville, Kentucky. The occasion was to attend a wedding and visit with my dad's brother and his wife and several of our cousins. I left behind, my husband, who had taken on the responsibility of babysitting for our youngest son's children as they were leaving for the weekend as well. He willingly, without hesitation, took on that responsibility! He also took our grands to church and taught my Sunday school class for me! He is definitely my hero! He has been the most awesome grandpa from the moment our first grandchild was born but I am so touched that he goes that extra mile when I want to go somewhere or do something! Surely do love that guy!

Today, as I looked out my kitchen window at the cloudy skies, I was thrilled to see my daffodils blooming and buds on the forsythia. I couldn't resist running outside, between showers, taking a few pictures and cutting some flowers and branches for inside. This is truly a wondrous time of year! This environment the Lord has created for us to enjoy is glorious and I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment