Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day from my mister!

Celebration with our grands!

Jax, Ashlyn, Noah, and Grey ready to celebrate!
We had a very happy Valentines Day! Alf surprised me with roses and a stuffed bear first thing this morning. Jax and Grey had a great play day! It was fun seeing the girls so excited about their day at school and all the valentine goings on. We had a little celebration of our own as you can see.

We know that God is love and Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so. With this in mind, we share love every day because we know how blessed we are to be loved by family, by friends, but, most importantly, by the One who loved enough to sacrifice Himself. I give thanks for that sacrifice and pray daily to remember in gratitude and share That Love with others. Happy Valentines Day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment