Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mama

Daughter-in-love Jen, mother of Ashlyn

and Jax

Daughter-in-love, Blair, mother of Noah and Grey

Sister, Holly, mother to Brandon (serving in Iraq)

Me, mother of Josh and Jarrod (at work)

Mom-in-love, mother of my husband, Alf and his sister Amanda

Amanda, mother of Rachel, Rebecca, and Jonathan
We started our Mother's Day celebration yesterday as I served dinner to my mama and daddy, sister, Holly and Troy, Josh, Jen, Ashlyn and Jax, Noah and Grey, Alf and myself. Blair came by after work. Ashlyn and Noah gave their moms bags with their own artwork adorning them. It was a great evening!

Today, we went to Alf's parents house after church. Jeff and Amanda furnished lunch from Cracker Barrel. Those whose who enjoyed lunch together were Alf's mom and dad, Jeff, Amanda and children, Rachel, Rebecca, and Jonathan, Josh and children, Ashlyn and Jax, W. B. and Jewel, Alf and me. We missed having Alf's brother, Eric, Jen, Jarrod and Blair, Noah and Grey with us. The food and the company were very enjoyable!

When I think of how blessed our family is, I am overwhelmed! Four generations were included in our celebrations this special weekend and how we treasure those relationships! I thank God for each and every person in our families and the opportunities He gives to spend time together and share the love we have for one another and the hope we have in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment