Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Holly!

Today we celebrated my baby sister's birthday! What a delight and help she has been to all of us at one time or another! The past six months have been my turn to use her help as she has been to treatments with me and been my daily encourager. Bless her heart, she has had a monster sinus infection for the past week, but, thankfully, she appears to be on the mend. Since Mom and Dad have been under the weather for a while, we celebrated both of our birthdays. We missed having our brother, Jerry, with us this year. His birthday falls between ours on February 9th. Hope he and we have many more happy birthdays in the future. My precious, Holly, is one of a kind and I am filled with gratitude that she is a part of my life! Love you so much, sweetheart!!!!!! It was good to get together with Mama, Daddy and Troy for KFC and cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment