Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Celebrations!!!!!!

Jax, the birthday boy at Chuck E. Cheese

Ashlyn, Daniella, Diego, Grey Noah, and Jax

Cool birthday cake!

Jax is "getting down"!

Gida and Gigi with the birthday boy!

Belated Happy Anniversary Jarrod and Blair!

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Happy Birthday to Me!
I have been a negligent blogger so I am catching up on our family celebrations today. First, we had the "official" celebration of Jax's birthday. Everyone had fun at Chuck E. Cheese, even Gigi and Gida.

Jarrod and Blair celebrated their anniversary at a little remote cabin in Georgia. Their actual anniversary was December 28 and it was their 10th anniversary! They are such a loving couple and have happy children, too. What blessings they are!

Celebrated Poppy's 87th birthday on February 7th. We are so thankful he is doing so well. We are glad to have him in our lives and his great sense of humor keeps us chuckling.

Today is my birthday. Can't believe I am 61 but I am thankful for each and every year. I pray the Lord  gives me many more years to serve Him but I trust His plan for my life. I will have several parties this week but each day of life is reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment