Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Week Celebrating Birthdays!

Noah's 8th birthday!

L to R Grey, Noah, Samerra, Ashlyn, and Jax

Jarrod's Birthday Pumpkin Pie

Jarrod's new Grillmaster, gifted by Blair and the children!
This had been a week of birthdays. I am finally posting pictures from Noah's party that we had last Saturday. The family, including great grandparents, cousin Amy, Jake, Jamie, Skylar, and Samerra, gathered here to celebrate. Following the dinner, cake, and present opening, the children went swimming, then the girls went home for a sleepover with Noah and the grandboys stayed here. Hopefully, a good time was had by all! You might notice on Noah's cake that there is a 7 and 1 candle. Being the goof ball I am, I did not check my collection of numeral birthday candles before the party and I didn't have an 8! Booooooo! Anyway, I added 1 more candle and begged Noah's forgiveness. She was cool with it and was so excited about her DQ ice cream cake!

Thursday evening, we had a family dinner and celebrated Jarrod's birthday. His birthday is tomorrow but he and Blair are going camping with friends so we celebrated early. Jarrod requested a birthday pumpkin pie an, since that isn't the most popular dessert among the crowd, I made brownies ala mode for everyone else. It is hard to believe my youngest son is all grown up with a beautiful wife and family. Sigh!!!! I am so proud of the man he has become and always enjoy his ready smile and sense of humor! I love you sooooooo much! (He claims to be not at all ashamed of being a Mama's boy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment