Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Friday, August 5, 2011

Catching up!

Miss Noah is 8 years old today!

Twinkle toes, Noah's birthday gift from Mama!
Ashlyn excels at gymnastics!
Chase's Family: Liam, Chase, and Rosalie

Jax and Liam, cousins getting aquainted!

Grey's first week in Pre-K

Jax's first week in Pre-K

Today is Noah's birthday and it was our privilege to be at the hospital 8 years ago to see our sweet, first grandbaby come into this world! She has blessed our lives tremendously through the years and watching her grow has been a wonderful experience! I will be posting more after her party tomorrow night. Her Mama gave her a pair of twinkle toe sneakers that she has been wanting so she has been lighting up our world all day! Happy Birthday, sweet Noah, your grandma and Paw Paw love you so much.

The last several weeks have been pretty hectic around our place. Our garden is coming in so I have been canning and freezing food for the winter. Ashlyn had a gymnastics exhibition and she did a beautiful job, as usual! How graceful she looks during her performance! My brother Steve and wife, Vicki came to visit our folks, along with my nephew, Chase and his beautiful family. We met for breakfast before Chase, Rosalie and Liam had to head back to Vidalia, Georgia.  Preschool has started for Jax, Grey, and me. I get to be their pre-k teacher this year! We had an awesome first week! Yes, life is busy around here but I really wouldn't have it any other way.

Each morning when I wake up, I thank God for the new day, a fresh page of life to fill with love, laughter and the hope I have in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment