Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Warm, sunny day! Hmmmm, what to do?

Ready for a bike ride in the park!
Grey sticks with it as Noah leads the way.
The cutest monkeys ever!
The view outside my kitchen window.
Freshly picked daffodils and quince blossoms to bring spring inside.
Noah and Grey spent the night last night and we all woke up to a sunny, gorgeous day! As soon as it was warm enough, we were outside gathering flowers. Since Paw Paw had to mow the church yard, I packed a picnic lunch for the three of us, loaded the bicycles, and headed to a local park. After lunch, Noah led the way down the bike, jogging, or walking trail and Grey followed her lead. I brought up the rear, just walking, and gave Grey a nudge now and then when he would get stuck. They both rode quite a distance, admiring the scenery, and without complaint. We followed the ride with playground fun at the park and I coaxed them into a nearby tree for a picture. Their mom picked them up in the early afternoon and I arranged the flowers from the morning. As I was preparing dinner, I looked out the kitchen window over my sink and enjoyed the view. Spring is so amazing! It reminds me of God's faithfulness as each season comes, displaying such an unbelievably orchestrated plan! Nobody but our Creator could come up with such a plan! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment