Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
Proverbs 3:4-5

Friday, April 1, 2011

Consignment bonanza! Fashion show!






Yesterday evening, thanks to the work put in by my sister, Holly, I was able to shop at an awesome consigment sale for three of my grands! Jax gets hand me downs from a cousin so I shopped for Ashlyn, Noah, and Grey. Ashlyn was here this morning recovering from a fever that she had yesterday and she loved all the clothes I picked up for her. Unfortunately, she didn't feel like modeling them. Tonight, Noah and Grey are spending the night and they wanted to put on a fashion show. The pictures are just a sample of some of the great buys I got. Many of the clothes I bought were new and still had tags. I probably bought around $400 + worth of clothing for $121. Amazing! I am so blessed to be able to shop there and I really enjoy it, shopping for myself, not so much. Looks like everyone is ready for summer and we would welcome a little warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment